After a bit of tweaking, this is the latest incarnation of my Cafealdon map. There are a few changes, based primarily on feedback from The Cartographer’s guild.
So what’s changed?
- I’ve redone the forest to the west
- I’ve tidied up the river around Draygen
- A new texture for the water – the original looked a bit flat. I’m not entirely happy with it yet, so a bit more playing about is required.
- Changed some of the buildings
- A bit of general fiddlage.
This is a map I’ve been working on for the last couple of weeks. It started off by following the “Fastest Town in the West” tutorial at The Cartographer’s Guild, and quickly grew from there.
Once it’s in a state of completeness, I plan to have it printed as a A0 poster to use in my game. I’m currently in the process of writing it up, so there’ll no doubt be a few changes as do so.